tisdag 9 februari 2010

Breaking Point

When I thought I knew you
Thinking that you were true
I guess, I couldn't trust
'Cause I've had enough
You were there by my side
Always down for the ride

After all of the stealing and cheating
You probably think that I hold resentment for you
But you're wrong
'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do
I wouldn't know just how capable I am to pull through
So I wanna say thank you

'Cause it makes me that much stronger
It makes me that much wiser
Made my skin a little bit thicker

Never saw it coming
All of your backstabbing
I heard you're going around
Playing the victim now
But don't even begin
Feeling I'm the one to blame
You dug your own grave

After all of the fights and the lies
Yes you wanted to harm me but that won't work anymore
'Cause if it wasn't for all of your torture
I wouldn't know how to be this way now, and never back down
So I wanna say thank you
Thanks for making me a fighter
You made my skin a little bit thicker

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar